Visit the beautiful Alaskas Lake Lucille Bed & Breakfast
At Alaskas Lake Lucille Bed & Breakfast, we strive to make your stay -- and your visit to Alaska -- as enjoyable as possible.
Listed below are some of the amenities you will enjoy as our guest, indoors and out! Indoors you will find: •Comfortable, clean and warmly decorated rooms •Spacious common areas, including sitting room & dining room •Cable television/VCR/movies •Guest privacy assured with private 24 hour entrance •Sumptuous, satisfying breakfasts •Coffee pot with complimentary coffee, tea & cakes •Complimentary popcorn for evening snack •Use of refrigerator and microwave Outdoors, you may enjoy: •Float Plane Access •Bicycle paths and cross-country skiing directly from the house •Lakeside picnic area •Views of Lake Lucille, the Chugach Mountains and Mt. Susitna •Convenient location in a quiet midtown neighborhood •Walking distance to downtown Wasilla and close to shopping, dining, auto rentals, flightseeing and bike trails •VFW less than 1/2 mile from our doorstep. •For the comfort of all our guests, Alaskas Lake Lucille Bed & Breakfast is a non-smoking residence.
An outdoor smoking area is available for our smoking guests.
We do not permit pets, but would be happy to assist you in locating local boarding for your animal.
Driving Directions from Anchorage
- Travel north on the Glenn Highway to the junction with the Parks Highway.
- Turn west (left) onto the Parks Highway and follow it into Wasilla.
- Turn left (south) onto Knik-Goose Bay Road, which is an extension of Main Street.
- Drive two blocks to Lake View Avenue and turn right.
- Alaska’s Lake Lucille Bed & Breakfast is located on the right-hand side of the street approximately 1/2 mile down.
- Look for the animal flags on the trees and sunflower flags on the porch. You will see our sign.