The Greenleaf Inn Boothbay Harbor Maine
Amenities at the Inns Greenleaf Lane Bed & Breakfast
- Ocean Views from every room
- Air Conditioning in every room
- Free Wi-Fi internet on entire property
- E-mail & high-speed Internet station in Our Library and parlor
- Private Fireplaces in every room
- Flat Screen TV's & DVD's
- Spacious living room with fieldstone wood burning fireplace
- Two wonderful sunrooms and porches
- Library with books, games & computer
- Spacious private bathrooms
- Variety of gathering places (private decks, living room deck, spacious grounds, sunny breakfast area, wrap around porch, spacious living room, sunroom)
- With the “Bed” comes the “Breakfast” and here at the Inns at Greenleaf Lane, we know how to do breakfast! We serve a full, gourmet breakfast each morning in the spacious Greenleaf Inn. Intimate private tables and outdoor café tables gaze out unto the water. Start your day off with your choice of coffee (or tea) from our Keurig system. The buffet, consisting of Fresh-squeezed Orange Juice, freshly baked danish & muffins, assorted breads with a variety of jams and spreads. Fresh Local Cheese, our Greenleaf Cereal Blend and more fresh items made daily. After enjoying all the buffet has to offer, we wil start you off with Fresh Fruit, Homemade Granola, and our greek Yogurt, followed by your sumptuous breakfast. Could it be a Wild Maine Blueberry stuffed French Toast with Lemon Curd and Blueberry Compote or perhaps, a Mushroom-crusted Quiche? Whatever is served, it will be the best Boothbay Harbor has to offer!
- Midcoast Coastal Maine Locale-hiking nature trails, swimming beaches and coves, boating trips to the islands, bird watching, sailing, visiting museums, galleries, antiques shops, and crafts shops, and more.
The Greenleaf Inn is located on the corner of Commercial St. and Greenleaf Lane named for an early selectman of the town. The inn was built as a sea captain's home in 1849, during the time when lob-stering, fishing, and shipbuilding were the primary industries on this peninsula. Today, lobstering and shipbuilding remain important to the economy of the area. The house later served as a boarding home for sailors whose ships were berthed in the harbor. It has been continuously occupied and always kept in shipshape.
By Car: North on I-95N/Maine Turnpike to Exit 52 (formerly Exit 9). Follow I-295N to Brunswick. Take Exit 28 (formerly Exit 22) to Route 1 North. Follow Route 1 for approximately 22 miles through Wiscasset. Just across the river, turn right on Route 27 in Edgecomb and continue approximately 12 miles to Boothbay Harbor. Go straight at the stop sign (library is on your right) along the waterfront (this is Commercial St.) to the Greenleaf Inn on your right. Look for the red English telephone booth.
By Air: Fly into Portland International Jet Port; rent a car or call for limo service. Private planes may fly into Wiscasset Airport, rental cars and taxi service are available
The Greenleaf Inn 65 Commercial Street, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538 1-207-633-3100 or 1-888-950-7724