Clark Point Inn Southwest Harbor Maine
Relax, delight & indulge at Clark Point Inn, your personal romantic retreat. Our Southwest Harbor Maine Bed & Breakfast offers relaxed elegance, country warmth & wonderful water views. Clark Point Inn provides extraordinary personal services not found in most Maine hotels and is outstanding among its fellow Maine bed and breakfasts.
Our close proximity to Bar Harbor, Maine offers additional unique shops and delectable restaurants.The impressive natural glory of Acadia National Park is located just moments away. Consisting of well-known attributes such as Cadillac Mountain, Sand Beach, Thunder Hole and Somes Sound, Acadia offers hiking, biking, kayaking and breathtaking views over Frenchman Bay. You will experience for yourself why Maine truly is "the way life should be"
- From Bangor,Maine, take Exit 182a
- Follow I-395 taking exit 6a - following Route 1a to Ellsworth,Maine.
- From Ellsworth, Maine, take Route 3 toward Bar Harbor.
- Cross the causeway (bridge) continue on by Thompson Island to Mount Desert Island. Stay to the right onto Route 102.
- Follow the signs to Southwest Harbor, minding the speed limit.
- When you reach the center of the village, take a left at the flashing light, onto Clark Point Road.
- Drive about 1/4 of a mile down Clark Point Road and we are on the left — directly across from the Southwest Harbor Upper Town Dock.