Smuggler's Cove Inn East Boothbay Maine
Smugglers Cove Inn invites you to visit and stretch your toes in the private sand beach, watch the sunset from your oceanview balcony, and explore the coast of Maine from Sunset Beach, formerly known as Smugglers Cove Inn . Sunset Beach on Linekin Bay is centrally located in the Boothbay Harbor region between Boston and Acadia National Park on a tranquil Maine deepwater cove. Take a look—Sunset Beach has everything for your perfect Maine vacation. Outdoor pool, Sand beach, Private dock, Free WIFI, AC, basic cable TV, Dog friendly.
Just in case a fabulous view is not enough, all rooms at Sunset Beach offer king or queen beds and private baths, basic cable television, and WI-FI. All rooms are spacious, comfortable and priced for every budget. Take a sail on a historic schooner, or maybe golf is your game. We have packages you can add to your reservations to be sure your place is reserved. Food and show more your line? We can help with that, too. Whale watching, a trip to the renowned Maine Botanical Gardens—there are so many opportunities in the Boothbay area. You probably can’t do them all, but check out the specials available on our reservations pages, called enhance your stay. Our restaurant has a New menu, newly redecorated, and a few steps from your room.
What isn’t new is the spectacular oceanside setting. Watch the harbor activity or the sunset as you dine. The view is fabulous, but the food brings local Maine traditions to a new excellence. Open for breakfast and dinner. Casual dining with pub fare and early evening cocktails to help you relax as you enjoy the view. Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and muffins will be located in the office and available to guests in the morning.
To Boothbay Harbor and Smuggler's Cove Inn
- Take I-95 North through New Hampshire into Maine. (Note: I-95 becomes the Maine Turnpike.)
- Take Exit 28 onto Route 1 North. You will go through three towns on Route 1: Brunswick, Bath, and Wiscasset. As you leave the village of Wiscasset, you will cross a bridge. About a mile after the bridge, turn right onto Route 27 South.
- Continue on Route 27 South to Boothbay Harbor.
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Ocean Point Road (Route 96 East).
- Go exactly 4.7 miles. Smuggler's Cove Inn will be on the right, right on the stunning Maine Coast!
- 727 Ocean Point Road • East Boothbay, Maine 04544
- 207-633-2800 • 844-763-2332