Boardwalk Inn is not your traditional Bed and Breakfast. We offer private entrances, private baths and private, en suite, continental breakfast. You will have breakfast without leaving the comfort of your room.
You will enjoy a peaceful night’s lodging in the tastefully decorated suites and rooms. On a Spring or Autumn evening, open the windows and let the soothing sound of the Swift River lull you to sleep. On those hot summer nights, escape the heat in air-conditioned comfort.
Boardwalk Inn is located on the banks of the beautiful Swift River and on a quiet rural route, only two miles from downtown Rumford.
No smoking and no pets allowed in the units and there is no carpeting in any of the rooms so you can be assured of a pleasant, clean and comfortable stay.
Free Wireless High Speed Internet
Direct Satellite TV
Private, En Suite, Continental Breakfast
Keurig Coffee Maker
Dinnerware, Glassware & Utensils
From Interstate 95
-Take Exit 75 (Auburn Exit) off Interstate 95
- Turn Left onto Route 4 North
- Continue on Route 4 for 5 miles, through 4 sets of lights
- At fifth set, take left staying on Route 4 North towards Turner
- Continue on Route 4 North for 19 miles
- Take left onto Route 108 North towards Rumford
- Continue on Route 108 North for 16 miles
- Take right towards Route 2 West (Mexico/Dixfield)
- After you've crossed the bridge (.4 mi) turn left onto Route 2 West to Rumford
- Continue on Route 2 West for 5 miles, through 3 sets of lights
- At fourth set, turn right onto Route 120 West
- Continue on Route 120 for 1.4 miles. Boardwalk/Park Place is on the Left.
867 Route 120
Rumford, Maine (207) 364-2746
Check http://innsforsale.com/USA/Maine/rumford/boardwalk-inn-me/ to purchase this beautiful Maine Inn