Solomons Victorian Inn
Fall in love all over again. Solomons Victorian Inn on Solomons Island captures all the charm and grace of a bygone era. Our guest rooms feature private baths with hair dryers, cable TV, and wireless Internet service. For your comfort, rooms have zoned heating and are air conditioned. Rates quoted are year round and include a full gourmet breakfast. The location of Solomons Victorian Inn on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay makes it an ideal home base for business travelers. Gift certificates make the perfect gift! Southern Maryland is host to dozens of exciting events, held year round. On Solomons, you will be treated to big name entertainment at the Calvert Marine Museum, the wonderful fall celebration of Artsfest, and the holiday treat of Christmas Walk and Garden in Lights. A short ride will take you to Historic St. Marys City and many more events.
From Washington D.C. Area
- Interstate 495/95 Beltway to exit 11A (Route 4 South).
- Stay on Route 4 for approximately 50 miles. (Route 2 will join Route 4).
- Take right lane exit, Solomons Island Rd South, just before Governor Johnson Bridge.
- Follow exit under bridge to the stop sign. Turn left at the stop sign, then make a right, continuing through Solomons.
- Bear left at the “Y” in the road.
- Proceed 100 yards to Solomons Victorian Inn.
- Parking is located behind the Inn.
- Enter through side porch.
From Baltimore, Maryland
- Take Interstate 695 to Interstate 97 South to Route 301 South.
- Exit at Route 4 South and follow the above directions.
From Southern Virginia
- Take Interstate 95 North to Route 301 towards Baltimore.
- Take Route 234 to Leonardtown.
- Just past Leonardtown, take a left onto Route 4.
- Once across the Governor Johnson Bridge, bear right.
- Turn right at the stop sign and continue as above.