Rosewood Country Inn Bradford New Hampshire
Rousewood Country Inn is the perfect romantic escape. Your suites awaits you. Imagine fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and antique beds, fine linens and country air lure you to sleep.
The aroma of a gourmet breakfast awakens you in the morning. Have the wedding youve always dreamed of...cozy and intimate. Surrounded by lush annual and perennial gardens, the Rosewood Country Inn is one of the most extraordinary and romantic settings for your New Hampshire wedding. Your ceremony will be hosted by candlelight before a crackling fireplace, or outdoors in our Victorian gazebo overlooking the pond and waterfall. It also includes a French champagne toast, two keepsake crystal champagne flutes, a beautiful display of hearty hors doeuvres, and your wedding cake. We can accommodate up to 75 guests for an additional fee. Packages for flowers, photography, flute and harp music, and accommodations may be added.
The Rosewoods dining room has spectacular views of the gardens, pond and waterfall. What a wonderful way to start off the morning! Not only does Chef Lesley use vegetables and herbs grown on-site, there is also a strong focus on local ingredients. The Rosewood uses local cheeses and fresh-from-the-farm eggs, and maple syrup made right from the Inns sugar bush. Be sure to check out their on-line recipes and Chef Lesleys two cookbooks when visiting the Inn.
Also specializing in business meetings, board meetings, executive retreats, team building meetings, weddings and other special events where attention to service, fine food and client needs are of paramount importance. Let the romance of New Hampshires idyllic countryside be the setting for your very special day! Enjoy Rosewood Country Anytime Specials and Seasonal Packages Dickens Christmas Weekend, Holiday Dinner and Storyteller Moose Lick Tours with Swamp Donkey Adventures Wildlife/Moose Canoe Tours Loves Commitment Spark Your Passion Honeymoon Package (ongoing) Spanning the Years ~ A Historic Covered Bridge Tour THE LAST HURRAH! Babymoon Package Birthday Bash, The Big 40, 50 or 60! Book Lovers Getaway on the Molly Stark Book Trail If you would like to order a gift certificate or an item from our gift shop please call (603) 938-5253
From NY, NJ, Western Conn. & Western Mass
1. Take Route 91 North to Brattleboro, Vermont
2. In Brattleboro take Rt. 9 East to Hillsboro, NH
3. In Hillsboro take Rt. 202/9 East toward Henniker and Bradford
4. Take Rte. 114 going toward Bradford.
5. In Bradford you’ll come to a traffic light at the junction of Rte. 114 and 103. Take a left.
6. At the next light (PIZZA CHEF on right) take a left.
7. You are now on Main St., Bradford. As you continue, on your left you will pass the Town Hall and the library on your right.
8. At the end of Main Street, there are three choices. Do NOT turn completely left or right. Swerve left and go up the hill “almost” straight.
9. Go 1.7 miles to Pleasant View Road which is on your right (The road sign is on your left).
10. Rosewood Country Inn is the 3rd house on the right on Pleasant View Road. It is green with pink shutters
67 Pleasant View Rd.,
Bradford, NH 03221
From the South:
1. Take 495 North to Lowell Massachusetts
2. In Lowell, Take “Rt. 3 Nashua” Exit.
3. Stay on Rt. 3 (also 93 in some places) through Manchester, NH (2 tolls, 75 cents each)
4. In Concord take 89 North going toward Vermont.
5. Take Exit 5 (left hand exit) which will put you on 202/9 West going toward Henniker.
6. Take exit for Rt. 114. Turn right going toward Bradford.
7. See above #5-10
Phone1.800.938.5273Fax603.938.5253 Email Innkeeper@rosewoodcountryinn.com