Casa Escondida Bed and Breakfast New Mexico
Nestled on six acres, near Santa Fe Casa Escondida Bed and Breakfast has views of the awe-inspiring Sangre de Cristo and Jemez Mountains. Nine guestrooms offer intimate and comfortable lodging accommodations (all with private baths & cozy robes), and five of our rooms are pet-friendly. The unique atmosphere of the inn is unlike anything you might experience during a typical hotel stay.While staying at this luxurious bed and breakfast in New Mexico, you'll be treated with amenities and accommodations to make your stay enjoyable.
Beautiful Santa Fe weddings can take place on the grounds here at Casa Escondida. We have a package that is perfect for couples planning an enchanting wedding in Santa Fe or wishing to renew their vows. At Casa Escondida, we hope to make your elopement or romantic getaway as perfect as possible with a photographer, beautiful bouquets, and an enchanting location, such as our beautiful Vista Room or garden patio of our Sun Room.
Our New Mexico country inn is secluded, yet perfectly situated to offer the best New Mexico getaways in the Santa Fe area. We are also only a short drive from Taos,
Book your next New Mexico vacation at Casa Escondida or learn more about our luxurious guest rooms, exciting vacation packages,
Directions from Albuquerque
- From Albuquerque, take I-25 North to exit # 276 (a few miles South of Santa Fe)
- Turn Left at the end of the exit ramp to go NORTH on Hwy 599 (travel approx. 13 miles)
- At the split, exit to the left, going North on Hwy 84/285 (towards Espanola)
- Travel to Hwy 503 East. Turn right at the light (East towards Nambe) onto Hwy 503. Travel approximately 7 miles to Hwy 98.
- Turn Left onto Hwy 98 and travel into Chimayo. Hwy 98 will end at Hwy 76 (approx. 3 1/2 miles).
- Turn Left onto Hwy 76
- Travel 1/3 mile to the first road on the right. This is County Road 100 (just past Trujillo’s Weaving).
- Make a hard right turn (almost a U-turn) onto CR 100. Travel approximately 1/4 mile. On the left, you will see a white post with a small yellow sign for Casa Escondida B&B. Turn left onto our private lane. Because we are 1/4 mile off of CR 0100, the B&B is not visible from CR 100 but come on back. Just follow our lane back to the circular turnaround in front of the B&B and come on in!
Directions from Santa Fe
Take Hwy 84/285 North (aka St. Francis Drive) and follow the same directions from this point as listed for Albuquerque.
Directions from Chama & Abiquiu
Travel South on Hwy 84 to the town of Espanola (Hwy 84 and Hwy 285 will merge). Turn left on Fairview (credit union, gas stations, etc. are at this large intersection). Travel across the river. At the traffic light, turn Right on Riverside Drive. Travel to Hwy 76 and turn left (just past the Kentucky Fried Chicken, which is on the right). Travel 7 ½ miles on Hwy 76, turn left on County Road 100. Stay to the FAR right when making this left turn (otherwise you will be on the road that runs parallel to CR 100). Travel ¼ mile and turn left onto our driveway (gravel lane), where you will see a white post with small yellow sign for Casa Escondida. Follow our driveway all the way back to the circular turnaround in front of the B&B.
Directions from Alamosa, Colorado
Travel South on Hwy 285. Hwy 285 will merge with Hwy 84. Follow the directions from Chama and Abiquiu from this point.
Casa Escondida Bed and Breakfast 64 County Road 100 Chimayo, New Mexico 87522 1 (505) 351-4805 email@example.com