Yankee Peddler Inn tucked into the peaceful "Historic Hill" neighborhood, we are just a few blocks from both the waterfront and Bellevue Avenue. Dozens of restaurants, shops and historic attractions are within easy walking distance.
• Variety of guestrooms, many with canopy beds and decorative fireplaces
• Private baths with Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
• Third-story deck overlooking the rooftops of Newport
• Complimentary self-serve continental breakfast
• Afternoon freshly-baked cookies and assorted teas
• Free on-site parking (one car per reservation)
• Free wireless internet
• Flat-screen TVs
• Friendly, attentive staff — 24-hour front desk
• Central location, easily walkable to waterfront or Bellevue Avenue.
We would love to welcome you! For further information contact
Yankee Peddler Inn
113 Touro Street
Newport, RI 02840